Scholarship Renewal Forms
The Viner Scholarship is renewable each year dependent on the scholar continuing to meet certain criteria. To confirm that you are eligible to receive the scholarship for another year, please follow the steps below:
- Scholarship Renewal Application Package: download and complete.
- Attach a current official transcript. Must maintain a 3.0 unweighted GPA (B grade) or better and submit official school transcript with GPA. Also must be considered a fulltime student (min. 12 credit hours per semester).
- Attach a completed Community Service Form: Perform and document a minimum of 50 hours of community service per year (Fall & Spring semesters)
- Attach new FAFSA & Financial Aid: Submit a new FAFSA form and obtain any other financial aid possible for each new college year.
- Expenses: Submit official records and appropriate backup for all declared expenses.
Return the Scholarship Renewal form and all attachments to the address below by deadline of May 30, 2018.
Failure to return this form and all attachments may result in a late scholarship disbursement or cancellation of your scholarship. If you plan to transfer schools, please notify us as early as possible to allow time to process the change and avoid a significant delay in your scholarship.
Eda & Cliff Viner Community Scholars Foundation, Inc.
777 Yamato Road, Suite 300
Boca Raton, FL 33431